Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged!

Well, I've never been tagged before, but Lynn has tagged me so I must come up with something.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

You know what, I don't know seven bloggers, other than the ones already tagged by other bloggers I read,
so I'll tag as many as I can but maybe not seven. Anyway...

Seven Facts:

Fact One: Every form of art I've endeavored I have learned almost entirely on my own intense study.

Fact Two: My apartment was a morgue until the hospital closed and the building renovated into apartments in the late '90's.

Fact Three: A Victorian home I used to live in for years was haunted.

Fact Four: In my spare time, I make books with coptic binding out of old and new boards.

Fact Five: I've chewed my fingernails since first grade.

Fact Six: In my twenties I was a uniform patrol police officer. Yes, I drew my weapon.

Fact Seven: In 2003 I lost 72 pounds and have kept all but five pounds off.

Now, I am tagging:












1 comment:

HappyDayArt! said...

Jennifer! I did it! I completed my tag! Sorry I am so late!

Hey, I love the picture of you and your husband under your parents photo on the beach!

Catherine