Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Still whooped on Wednesday


This past Saturday I started with some sort of fatigue inducing, sore throat and lymph node irritating virus. I took one day off from exercise but now am paying for it with a semi-relapse. Thus, no new beads. Instead, I present to you a recent photo of our lovable resident fat boy, Mango the 20 pound Manx cat. Otherwise known as Mr. M., Mr. Man, Mr. Mango, Mango Man, Chubbo, Chub, and a few swear words when he decides to nail me with a major love bite. This usually happens when he is plopped next to the computer and wants me to scratch his head and type at the same time. Or when he is snuggled in bed with me (under the covers with his head on the pillow, oh yes) and I want to sleep instead of loving kitty all night. *sigh* We love him anyway.

In jewelry related news, I invested in a set of lower case custom made steel alphabet stamps and they are due at my apartment tomorrow! I can't wait to start banging away on them. On copper first, of course. Ruining silver ruins more than my day since the cost has jacked into the stratosphere.

1 comment:

Libby said...

Hi Jennifer,
I think Mr Mango and I might be long lost cousins! My hair used to be the same color as his fur, and we share similar physical proportions and a preference for lounging around the bead studio. Give him a big hug for me.
Found you via your comment on ABS about the joys of a stack of magazines and a cup of (anything caffeinated) at a bookstore - definitely one of my favorite things to do.
Love your work, especially the engraved metal pieces.