Wednesday, February 11, 2009

French Script Etched Brass Pendants

A version of the BeadStyle magazine French Script Pendant is now available for purchase in my etsy shop www.jenniferstumpf.etsy.com in a rich high sheen brass. The etchings really POP in brass and it's also a bit lighter weight than the copper version.


Also I finally made it home from work at sunset today and managed to snap a few lovely outside shots of the BeadStyle magazine etched copper pendant. The patina really varies on these pieces and I was really pleased with how the last batch turned out. I've listed four new photos on this piece.

Still at work on the tree etching. I doused it in patina several times last night and polished, polished, polished, trying to get exactly the right dark and light spaces inbetween limb and sky. Since I worked on pendant orders until 3 a.m. last night (oh yes...) and slept for two hours before getting ready for work, I am taking tonight off from all creative pursuits and am vegging in front of the television with some DVD's (Atonement & Vicky Cristina Barcelona), tomato soup and crackers, diet coke and a warm comforter.

I'll get back to my other list tomorrow evening...

2 comments:

Gberger said...

I was waiting for you to etch something in French! After all, it's a romance language, too. =) (Can you tell I'm part French?)
You've been BUSY! Your morning "rounds" sounded like wonderful fun.
Happy Valentine's Day!

Jennifer Stumpf said...

and to you and your sweet husband, a day late!