Thursday, July 14, 2011

trudi bird bracelet

Just a quick post since I am heading out to work and I'm running late!  But here is my latest creation-- the Trudi Bird Bracelet, which is currently for sale at http://jenniferstumpf.etsy.com.  It is created from some of my prettiest beads (agates!  prehnite!  apatite! vintage czech glass!  lampwork glass beads! Swarovski crystals!), some of which have been in my stash for quite a while, waiting for me to get the lead out and make something with them!

Awww..  isn't this turqoise bird the sweetest little thing?  He has a sterling cap and a lovely Swarovski crystal perched on his head.  A faceted green agate egg is next to him...  Above is a drilled river pebble and a pretty antiqued round bone bead-- peeking above is a lentil shaped lampwork glass bead purchased years ago from the Greater Washington D.C. bead society bead show and I'm sorry to say I have lost the name of the artist who created it.

Paired with my grand-dad's watch, it makes a handsome piece and is very comfortable to wear at 7 3/4". I'm heading out for the rest of the day and evening-- thanks for looking!!  xo